We operate in biological and sustainable design realms unattainable
via conventional chemistry, allowing Oerth’s research and product design
teams to imagine and implement breakthrough crop enhancement
By enhancing the plant’s natural abiotic defense, farmers can proactively address field issues. A targeted PROTAC-based approach increases crop yield by enhancing the plant’s ability to maximize nutrient uptake and respond to biotic stressors.
- Abiotic and climate change-related stress
- Nutrient uptake and efficiency
- Biotic stress tolerance (e.g. disease resistance)
Nutrition and Health
Impact the flavor profile of a crop? Modify its color? Extend shelf life? Customize its shape? Increase healthy micronutrients? Without making genetic changes, Oerth’s PROTAC molecules can affect in-season amplifications to agronomic outputs to meet farmer needs and customer demand.
- Crop quality and nutrition
- Supply chain and food waste
- Near harvest and post-harvest applications
- Improved size, color, nutrition, or control the harvest window